Each month during the year on the 3rd week of the month, the street along Palafox in downtown Pensacola, Florida becomes a party. The street is filled with people both young and old as vendors display their goods including all sorts of local artists showing off their work. Of course, you can find all sorts of food vendors too. Most of the downtown stores, pubs, and restaurants remain open during the event. And there are folks entertaining you along the street, from music to artists you hear or see it. Each month has a different theme.
The dates and themes for 2019:
- Jan. 18 — Lunar New Year, Year of the Pig
- Feb. 22 — Pensacon
- March 15 — Luck o’ the Irish
- April 19 — Earth Day
- May 17 — Classic and Hot Rod Car Show
- June 21 — Dancing in the Streets
- July 19 — Blues and Jazz
- Aug. 16 — 50th Anniversary of Woodstock
- Sep. 20 — Pigskin and Paint Tailgate
- Oct.18 — Halloween Spooktacular
- Nov. 15 — Shop Local
- Dec. 20 — Christmas in The City
It’s always a fun time during Pensacola Gallery Night.